::. Pengikut setia MisS FeRRaRi .::

Thursday, December 15, 2011

:: Meng"QUOTE"kan DiRi ::

Sometimes, the girl who has always been there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for her.♥


Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life... You just have to get there.


Sometimes to keep it together, you have to leave it alone.


Sometimes the walking away is better than standing there acting like it doesn't bother you.


If you want me, show me. If you need me, tell me. If you have me, show me off. If I'm worth it, fight for me.


Words don't have the power to hurt you. Unless the person who said them means a lot to you.


When you're gone, I can be happy. But seeing you again makes me realize you make me happier than anyone else in this world ever could.


When I was kid, I used to think that my heart was actually "♥" shaped.


Sometimes God pushes us to our limits. It's because He has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves.


I go into stalk mode when I like a guy.


Respect people’s feelings. Even if it doesn’t mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.


I wish my summer vacation was as long as Phineas & Ferb's.


His smile. His eyes. His lips. His hair. His laugh. His hands. His smirk. His humor. His weird faces


It hurts to see u with someone else. But it hurts even more to know that I haven't been able to move on when u seem to be able to so easily.


I hate how you're ignoring my existence. But most of all I hate you for making me say I hate you, when in reality I'm just loving you more.


What hurts the most is that, even after all we've been through, you didn't even try to fight for me.


If he doesn’t see how special you are, then just forget him, cause trust me, someone else will.


Do your thing, I'll do mine, and lets pretend that we're just fine.







* TiMe KaSiH DauN KeLaDi, LaiN KaLi DaTanG LaGi *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...