::. Pengikut setia MisS FeRRaRi .::

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

:: broken heart ::

neva ask me why i am making dis tittle coz i'll neva state da reason.. for sum1 dat i used to love, i once make a promised..."pa, ma janji pa cinta terakhir ma.. pasni, kalo ma nk bercinta pom, ma akn bercinta ngn husband ma".. i admit, i used to be a BIG player. but, i said those words after u tied me wif ur love. before, i neva noe wut love is all bout. my fren always told me, when u find the right person, u will noe how it feel. n now, though it has been long time ago we r separate, for me, it just yesterday u said dat u love me, n only God noe how my heart is beating, how my hand is shaking, n how my tears are falling when u said it for the first time. i'll neva forget all those moments coz i live wif those sweet moments... 






i neva regret in meeting u.. maybe ALLAH had destiny all this on me. thanks to u who taught me to be strong in facing this reality world....




i neva want us to be together, because love is all bout being completing each other, nobody is perfect..



n i do want to be a little kid who only do falling in love wif cartoon..!



n as we noe, we may fall in love, but we may not put all the trust on the sum1 we love.. put some hate on him, so that we won't hate him after we separate....


still waiting~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...